Friday, November 26, 2010

Hold My Hands-Sensual Love



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hold My Hands-Sensual Love

by Giegielove Goddess Poet

Hold My Hands

I am here to love you
Hold my hands baby
Come closer to me
I want to feel your warmth
on my body......

I long for the feeling of security
That only you i can imagine to do to me
I long for your sweet kisses to quench my thirst away
I long for your tender touches to feel your love in me
I'm longing for your love to tamed mine
With you I feel a life in Liberty.

You are the world full of miracles
which amazed me so
You are like the sun that shines
through my life wherever I go.

You always accompanied me
You're the light to my way
And i had nothing to wish for more
but just to tend and hold me
in your arms til eternity!

by Giegielove Goddess Poet

No comments: