Friday, November 26, 2010

As I Found You.....

As i found you the world was quite dark
But as the day i saw your beautiful smile
The World is getting Brighter each day and night
My imagination is going crazy
Like in a night longing
Or to take a walk with you anywhere
On the seashore or in the park.

You've just given me this undiscribable feeling
That i slowly lost my notion,i can't wait longer
anymore
You are the one that i'm longing for.

You're like an ecstacy whats my body needed
With you i'm so addictedly
Love and kisses virtually is not enough
I want you real my honey,instead.

In my life you are the source of True Happiness
With you i want to explore the undiscovered Islands
of Love
To swimm with you over the waves without worries and stress
Just thinking of you and me in togetherness.

No comments: