Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's On My Thoughts




" My S3 is my friend , my lover, my great companion  wherever I go." Photo: Spring 2014 <3

What's On My Thoughts Today

A Saturday Poetry -May/10/2014


The truth about men and women:

The men are to feed and for seduction,

While women are to love and to spoil

But only two desires they have:


"Happiness and Satisfaction"


Men and women having different opinions

But in things LOVE they're all equal.


They're not fear to fall inlove

But they are fear to be left / to be abandoned


" FEAR TO GET DISAPPIONTED AND TO BE LEFT ALONE."


Everyone of us just have few common dreams and wishes in LIFE

1.To stay healthy

2.To have a good job

3. To find the ideal partner in Life*

4. To have a long-term relationship

5. To be happy forever

6. To die silently, soft and tender without sufferings/affliction.



-gfgregorio/goddesspoet

No comments: