Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Heart Is Belong To You

Romantic Pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

You came as stranger in my life
We became friends
My words you cherished
And your friendship i appreciated
Slowly our love grows in our hearts
And our friendship was even more
closer,stronger and deeper-
as we felt that though we meant
as more than as friends.
Our love was stronger than anything
in the World
That one day we laid into each others
arms
Under the blue sky we
found our harmony
Teasing and laughing each other
Until we falled
into hot temptation
We closed our eyes and our tongue
meet together
Kissing sweeter and deeper
and our body long for more and more
Your quivering voice
says: You are mine,my body,my soul
And i told you baby i love you too....
my heart is belong to you!

Romantic Pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: